Job type: Permanent
Salary : £22,000-£30,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Healthcare Recruitment Consultant to join a market leading recruitment agency. Based in Birmingham, they already have a well-established client and candidate database so this is a great opportunity to come in and help them grow and to be a massive part of their future.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Build strong partner relationships with clients and develop a strong understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
• Responsible for full 360-degree recruitment activity, with some support from a resourcing team. Identifying candidates, presenting them, arranging interviews, guiding them and the client through the process and to closing offers
• Candidate generation – using a broad range of methods and tools
• Generate new business – using your market knowledge and leveraging your network and client relationships, develop new business opportunities with existing and new clients
• Candidate engagement – develop a strong relationship with your candidates, hold an initial interview, brief them on roles and interviews, provide feedback and advise them throughout the process
• Be a specialist in your market – offer advice to both clients and candidates on market intelligence, pay rates, training and career progression
• Effective training and coaching program in the industry
• Supportive, friendly environment focussed on your success
• Financial incentives for hitting key milestones
• Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
Ace Sourcing Solutions is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.